'Knowledge is a source of power' Greek philosopher

Search results

Tuesday 27 February 2018

'A different language is a different vision of life'

During the last few years I've learning English, French and German because I need to have the highest level of these languages when I finish my universitary studies. In addition, in the EBAU exam, which will be held in 3 months, (omg I'm pretty nervous) there's an English test, and its mark will be decisive to enter in Medicine. So, as an evidence that I can speak all those languages (apart from Spanish, my mother language), I made the following videos where I'm introducing myself by using  an avatar, and each one is in a different language: Spanish, English, German and French. This way, more people all around the world will be able to understand it, no matter which language they speak:  


No comments:

Post a Comment