'Knowledge is a source of power' Greek philosopher

Search results

Thursday 8 March 2018

"And then there were none" by Agatha Christie.

This Monday, I finished for the second time 'And then there were none', a book which was written by Agatha Crhistie. This is a really important book to me, since when I first read it (6 years ago) it supposed to me to start reading other kind of books, instead of Gerónimo Stilton or anyother tale for children. After  'And then there were none' I read 'Harry Potter' and 'The Lord of the Rings', which I loved, so I reeeeaaaally appreciate the contribution that this book made to my reader's life. That's why I digged as much as I could among all my files and finally found this little project I did with some of my classmates after reading this book a couple of years ago, where why explained the plot of the book as well as some other information about Agatha Christie. 'And then there were none' is one of the best books I've read, so please take a look and see if it interests you!

No comments:

Post a Comment