'Knowledge is a source of power' Greek philosopher

Search results

Sunday 18 March 2018

Travelling...

As I'm studying ITC (Informatic Technologies of Communication) I had to design a trip to Prague and draw a map of any other trip by using a tool offered by google maps (My Maps). So I decided to upload both projects here so that if anyone is interested to travel with me, you just have to contact me. 😏 I shall remind you that at the botton-right of this blog you can find my Twitter account as well as my google+ account. Don't be scared, I do not bite!

First of all you have the Prague trip. It is finished and it contains its budget and the appartment where you could sleep. Everything is thought!


On the other hand, you have here a map drawn with My Maps and you have the information for a trip through Italy. The idea is to land on Rome and take off in Bolonia, and in the meantime visit the most important cities of the country: Rome, Florence, Verona and Venice. You don't have information about the accommodation and prices, but at least you can know where is everything. You can find this map by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment