'Knowledge is a source of power' Greek philosopher

Search results

Saturday 21 April 2018

'Rétame y aprendo' (Challenge me and I learn)

Yesterday, I participated in a contest called 'Rétame y aprendo' (Challenge me and I learn). It deals with questions of history, spanish language en literature, english an physical education. It's a kind of trivial contest whose last phase was held in the University of Cartagena (UPCT). Before going up the stage you can see in the following video, I won a small competition among students in my high school and a later phase with students all along Región de Murcia. This two phases were also a trivial, but it was necessary only your mobile phone to participate in, so you could play wherever and whenever. Well, I leave here this video regarding the final of the contest, where an awesome prize was waiting for the winner. It could seem a long video (almost 6 minutes), but I assure you that those 6 minutes were the longest of my entire life:



No comments:

Post a Comment